Our supplier offers wire rings in simple or complex shapes adapted to your drawings. They are flexible on which kind of wire that’s being used and under request wire is square or rectangular sections will be available.
Wire with thickness between 0.10mm-12.00mm.
- Carbon steel wire of classification: SL, SM, SH, DH according to norm EN 10270-1, also in pregalvanised and Bezinal® versions.
- Oil pretempered steel wire FD, TD, VD Cr-Si according to the norm EN 10270-2.
- Inox steel wire of types 1.4310, 1.4310 HS, 1.4568, 1.4404 according to norm EN 10270-3 and of type 1.4539 according to norm EN 10088-3.
- Iron (steel with low carbon content) according to norms EN 10016-2 and EN 10277-2.
- Copper alloys: Cu-Be, phosphorous brass and bronze according to norm EN 12166.
- Our supplier is ready, on demand, to make surface treatments on all their products. Don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Interested in our products or ordering?
Our suppliers manufacture to your drawings, including turned and milled components, springs, stamping parts, injection molded components in advanced plastics, sintered parts, precision ball bearings. Some of our suppliers also offer sub-assemblies. Don’t hesitate to contact us by the form to your right or by email or phone.